So, as with last month, here is the latest in Hollywood’s potential remake/sequel deals. Remember, there is no idea out there that isn’t worth remaking!
- Highlander – Believe it or not, they are going to make an animated version. But ‘there can be only one!’
- Hawaill Five-O – Yes, no TV series escapes the movie machine either!
- Ikiru – Yes, I know The Magnificent Seven was a good remake of The Seven Samurai, but really, why remake Kurosawa? And with Tom Hanks??
- Sabrina, the Teenage Witch – No comment.
- Revenge of the Nerds – But will Anthony Edwards be in it?
- Alvin and the Chipmunks – Worse, it is live action and animation.
- Mission Impossible 3 – This was already in the works, at least J.J. Abrams will write and direct. It might actually be good.
- Terminator 4 – No word on whether Arnold will be in it, but can’t you just see him saying, “Hasta la vista, I have a budget meeting, baby.”
- Pet Sematary – Hey, zombies are in, maybe dead animals will be cool too?
- Hairspray – The movie that became a musical that will become a movie. My head hurts.
Posted under Uncategorized
This post was written by Shawna on September 30, 2004